Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 0

I am so excited; and I am so thankful, and so grateful, and as much as I may very well be cursing his name by the end of the week, I truly appreciate the opportunity I have been given by Dax Moy to join in on his 30 lbs in 30 days challenge.

I was one of the lucky few he chose to follow his super strict regime that will definitely get me the results I need to give myself a huge boost of self-confidence.

Today is day zero, basically; getting everything ready for the challenge to start tomorrow. I must get measurements, pictures, clear out pantry/fridge, and I've already gone grocery shopping. Nothing packaged or processed; all meat and fruit and veggies basically. I'm excited, and grateful, and nervous, and still a little giddy from being chosen to join him in his tester challenge.

Wish me luck; cheer me on. Keep me accountable to myself and to you. I will be posting here daily; I'll post my stats (EEK!!) and pics tomorrow; I will probably take daily photos, if for nothing else but for me to have at the end of the journey. I will do the obligatory "bikini" shots, but I probably won't post the before of those until the after, when I actually look good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment