Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2

Day two of London's personal trainer Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30 days program. And holy hell. I am so sore. I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of bed this morning. I feel like a weakling; so sore from yesterday, and I gotta do it again today. Its the kind of sore where, when you go to sit down, you just fall into place, and hope the chair catches you, cause you can't control your muscle movements.

Ugg, I was a whiney mood this morning. I'm sore, I don't want to work out again!! Food for me is no problem; I can eat what I set out to eat; I can be good for as long as it takes. Its the workouts that get me. I'm sore; I need a break. I take a break, and I tend to not go back to the workouts. I seriously questioned whether I could do this today; I have to do these workouts every day, and day one literally kicked my behind. I'm sore in my arms, my back, my shoulders, my stomach, my chest, and my butt; oh, my poor butt!!! The scale was down to 186.5 (1.5 lbs) so I'm at least releasing water, lol. I am bound and determined to get this done. I will get this done. There is no other option for me; my numbers may look really bad in my next few workouts, but I will become accustomed to working out again. I think the hardest thing for me today was trying to deal with the baby and being a mom and being soooo sore!! And then I took the kids to the sprinkler playground, and somehow got a sunburn in the shade!

Ok. Whine over. Time to put my big girl panties on and go do my workout!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh, and I think the best thing for me to do is to post the next day just once a summary of the day before :D

2 comments: