Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 5

Day five of London's personal trainer Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30 days program. Still playing catch up with the posts; but I have a confession to make; we went out to eat today (for dinner) it was a last minute, oh no, nothing is ready for dinner, DH is off from work for 2 days, lets just go out. I did my best, ordered off of the guiltless grill menu, and I'm pretty ok with my choices. I think it was a bit salty, lol, more on that later.

Weight 185 (down 0.5 lb)
B: eggs and bacon

L: tuna and salad (this is wild caught, organice yellowfin tuna, not canned tuna)

D: salmon, rice, and broccoli (this was eat out)

I do snack in between, mostly nuts and fruit, sometimes I mix my fruit up in the yogurt and eat/drink that.

Workout1:
Densities :
pushup 26
squat 32
shoulder press 24
SB lunge 18
spiderman 18
ST lunge 12
curl and press 18
squat 28

Yes, my numbers are worse than yesterday. Did I mention I was sore??

2:
2.35, 2.39, 2.45

3. Yep, still loving

No comments:

Post a Comment