Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 7

Day seven of London's personal trainer Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30 days program. Today is the day for change in the workout.

I woke up this morning feeling run down, tired, worn out. I was all shaky feeling, like I had gone too long without eating. I ate as soon as I could, but I couldn't make the feeling go away. It seriously made it very difficult to get anything done today; anything NORMAL, much less anything workout related.

I'm due to start any day now, I'm surprised i'm stil reflecting weight loss at this point. Prior experiece tells me that I retain about 5 lbs right before I start, and that usually goes away as soon as I do start. But, I'm also craving stuff I can't have, and seriously had to reevaluate my position here. I almost gave up; I almost messed up, over a few stupid hormones. I'm proud to say that I made it through; mostly because of my experience in the past with this part of my monthly routine, and also because I'm being "watched"; if I were doing this diet and exercise alone, and had lesser accountability, I totally would have fallen off today. I did not want to disapoint anyone; Dax, anyone following my blog, and most of all, myself at the end of the 30 days.

Another little tidbit I learned today; something I've been struggling with all week that I sort of imposed unknowingly onto myself; salt wasn't on the list of things to cut out. So I've struggled all week with getting used to foods with no salt, where I could have had salt. Thank goodness, cause I seriously was missing it. On the plus side of that, I need less salt now, lol.


Weight 184.5 (down 0.5 lb)
B:
eggs and pork chop and green beans

L:
salmon and spinach

D:
turkey taco salad


Workouts:
1.
Because of the aforementioned side effects of today, I didn't make it all the way through one side.

2.
Densities :
pushup 18
squat 25
shoulder press 16
SB lunge 12
spiderman 18
ST lunge 9
curl and press 15
squat 20

3. Not really loving this one today, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment