Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 4

Day four of London's personal trainer Dax Moy's 30lbs in 30 days program. I'm trying to think of something clever to post, trying to remember this day; but quite honestly, I'm a bit behind on my posting, and my tired brain can't even workout which day WAS day 4; good thing I wrote everything down.

Weight 185.5 (down 0.5 lb)
B:
Eggs and bacon

L: turkey breast, asparagus, and potatoes

D: Coconut chicken, broccoli, rice

Workouts:
1.
Densities :
pushup 26
squat 33
shoulder press 24
SB lunge 16
spiderman 22
ST lunge 13
curl and press 19
squat 29

2.
2.51, 2.59, 3.01

3. I'm seriously loving this one; Dax, thanks for this. I'm a yoga girl at heart; I was almost hoping for a day off this week so I could "treat" myself; I don't think I could do yoga on top of all this though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment